* --[Ag_v30_05b] - Dendrometer sensor reading with reference
* Explanation: Turn on the Agriculture v30 board and read the
* dendrometer on it once every second
* Copyright (C) 2017 Libelium Comunicaciones Distribuidas S.L.
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* Implementation: Luis Miguel Martí
// Variable to store the read value
* Define object for sensor: dendSensor
* Input to choose type of dendrometer.
* Possibilities for this sensor:
// Turn on the USB and print a start message
// Turn on the sensor board
// This function reads the dendrometer value
// and sets it as zero millimeters reference
USB.print(F("Reference captured at: "));
USB.println(F(" mm .The following samples will be relatives to this"));
// Part 1: Read the dendrometer value and returns
// the difference between this value and reference
value = dendSensor.readGrowth();
// Print the Dendrometer value through the USB