* --[Ag_v30_07] - Watermark sensor reading
* Explanation: Turn on the Agriculture v30 board and read the
* Watermark sensors every second
* Copyright (C) 2016 Libelium Comunicaciones Distribuidas S.L.
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* Implementation: Carlos Bello
// Variable to store the read value
float watermark1, watermark2, watermark3;
// Turn on the USB and print a start message
// Turn on the sensor board
// Part 1: Read the Watermarks sensors one by one
USB.println(F("Wait for Watermark 1..."));
watermark1 = wmSensor1.readWatermark();
USB.println(F("Wait for Watermark 2..."));
watermark2 = wmSensor2.readWatermark();
USB.println(F("Wait for Watermark 3..."));
watermark3 = wmSensor3.readWatermark();
// Print the watermark measures
USB.print(F("Watermark 1 - Frequency: "));
USB.print(F("Watermark 2 - Frequency: "));
USB.print(F("Watermark 3 - Frequency: "));