* --[Ag_v30_12] - DS18B20 sensor reading
* Explanation: Turn on the Agriculture v30 board and read the
* temperature sensor every second
* Copyright (C) 2016 Libelium Comunicaciones Distribuidas S.L.
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* Implementation: Carlos Bello
// Variable to store the read value
// Turn on the USB and print a start message
// Turn on the sensor board
// Read the temperature sensor
temp = ds18b20.readDS18b20();
// Print values through the USB
USB.print(F("Temperature (DS18B20): "));