- In this section, the term "Smart Parking" encompasses both the device itself as well as its accessories.
- Although Smart Parking is a highly resistant product, please handle with care in order to enjoy a longer useful life.
- Handle Smart Parking with care, do not allow it to drop or move roughly.
- Avoid placing the devices in areas reaching high temperatures that could damage the electronic components.
- Avoid aggressive environments (corrosive gases, animals, excessive/condensing humidity or atmospheres with salt suspended in the air).
- The antenna and battery connect on gently to their connectors, do not force upon installing or you could damage the connector.
- Plug the antenna or battery only in their corresponding connectors.
- Do not use any type of paint on the device, it could affect the operation of closing mechanisms.
- For cleaning, use a damp cloth, no aggressive chemical products.