* ------ [Ut_1] Waspmote Using EEPROM Example --------
* Explanation: This example shows how to use the EEPROM memory of Waspmote
* Copyright (C) 2016 Libelium Comunicaciones Distribuidas S.L.
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see .
* Implementation: Marcos Yarza
// WARNING: Reserved EEMPROM addresses below @1024
// Utils.writeEEPROM do not let the user to write
// Do not try to write below this address as
// you could over-write important configuration
// --> Available addresses: from 1024 to 4095
aux = Utils.readEEPROM(address);
USB.print(F("Address EEPROM: "));
USB.print(F(" -- Value: "));
if(address == 4096) // there are 4 kB available