Comment on page
The Air Quality Station solution developed by Libelium allows monitoring the Air Quality Index (AQI).
Libelium Air Quality Station
The Air Quality Station Node includes the following sensors:
- 5 x Gas sensors: CO, O3, SO2, NO and NO2
- 2 x Temperature and humidity sensors (internal sensor and external probe)
- 1 x Atmospheric pressure
- Optional sensors:
- Particulate matter (PM1, PM2.5 and PM10)
- Noise Level Sensor Class 2
- Weather Station
LTE (4G) is used for all communication purposes including remote configuration, sending data and Over The Air programming (OTA).
The Libelium Cloud features:
- Manage the device settings: loop time, enable/disable features
- Execute remote Over The Air programming (OTA)
- Reboot the device
- Display graphs
- Generate Machine Learning models to predict data by using the colocation method. Data is received in the Libelium Cloud, where M.L. algorithms are applied to raw data in order to improve sensor accuracy. Pollutant concentration is available in μg/m³ and ppb units.
Follow our handy guides to get started on the basics as quickly as possible:
Learn the fundamentals of Libelium's Air Quality Station to get a deeper understanding of all of its features: