Comment on page
- In this section, the term "Waspmote" encompasses both the Waspmote device itself as well as its modules and sensor boards.
- Take care with the handling of Waspmote, do not drop it, bang it or move it sharply.
- Avoid putting the devices in areas of high temperatures since the electronic components may be damaged.
- The antennas are lightly threaded to the connector; do not force them as this could damage the connectors.
- Do not use any type of paint for the device, which may damage the functioning of the connections and closure mechanisms.