Comment on page
Important: read before use
The following list shows just some of the actions that produce the most common failures and warranty-voiding. Complete documentation about usage can be found at https://development.libelium.com/waspmote/. Failure to comply with the recommendations of use will entail the warranty cancellation.
- Upload code only using Waspmote IDE. If a different IDE is used, Waspmote can be damaged and can become unresponsive. This use is not covered under warranty.
- Do not unplug any connector while uploading code. Waspmote can become unresponsive. This use is not covered under warranty.
- Do not connect or disconnect any connector while Waspmote is on. Waspmote can become unstable or unresponsive, and internal parts can be damaged. This fact is not covered under warranty.
- Do not handle black stickers seals on both sides of the enclosure (Warranty stickers). Their integrity is the proof that Waspmote Plug & Sense! has not been opened. If they have been handled, damaged or broken, the warranty is void.
- Do not open Waspmote Plug & Sense! in any case. This will automatically make the warranty void.
- Do not handle the 4 metallic screws of Waspmote Plug & Sense!. They ensure waterproof seal.
- Do not submerge Waspmote Plug & Sense! in liquids.
- Do not place nodes on places or equipment where it could be exposed to shocks and/or big vibrations.
- Do not expose Waspmote Plug & Sense! to temperatures below -20 ºC or above 60 ºC.
- Do not power Waspmote with other power sources than the original provided by Libelium. Voltage and current maximum ratings can be exceeded, stopping Waspmote working and voiding warranty.
- Do not try to extract, screw, break or move Waspmote Plug & Sense! connectors far from necessary usage, waterproof sealing can be damaged and warranty will be voided.
- Do not connect any sensor on the solar panel connector and also do not connect the solar panel to any of sensor connectors. Waspmote can be damaged and warranty void.
- Do not connect any sensor not provided by Libelium.
- Do not place Waspmote Plug & Sense! where water can reach internal parts of sensors.
- Do not get the magnet close to a metal object. The magnet is really powerful and will get stuck.
- Do not place the magnet close to electronic devices, like PCs, batteries, etc, they could be damaged, or information could be deleted.