General and safety information
- All documents and any examples they contain are provided as-is and are subject to change without notice. Except to the extent prohibited by law, Libelium makes no express or implied representation or warranty of any kind with regard to the documents, and specifically disclaims the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- The information on Libelium's websites has been included in good faith for general informational purposes only. It should not be relied upon for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as to its accuracy or completeness.
Read carefully the Limited Warranty and Terms and Conditions of Use before using "Meshlium".
- Read carefully the "General Conditions of Sale and Use of Libelium". This document can be found at: https://www.libelium.com/terms-of-sale-and-use/.
- As specified in the Warranty document which you can find at: https://www.libelium.com/terms-of-sale-and-use/, the client has 7 days from the day the order is received to detect any failure and report that to Libelium. Any other failure reported after these 7 days may not be considered under warranty.
- Do NOT open the enclosure. If you do so, you will lose the guarantee.
- Do not remove any of the components.
- Do not allow contact between metallic objects and the electronic part to avoid injury and burns.
- NEVER immerse the equipment in any liquid.
- Keep the equipment in a dry place away from any liquids that could spill.
- Check from the label that comes with the equipment the maximum permitted voltage and amperage range.
- Keep the equipment within the temperature range indicated in the specifications section.
- Do not connect or power the equipment using cables that have been damaged.
- Place the equipment in an area to which only maintenance personnel can have access (in a restricted access zone). In any case, keep children away from the machine.
- If there is a power failure, immediately disconnect from the mains electricity.
- If using the car lighter as a power source, make sure that you follow the voltage and current specifications indicated in the section "How to use Meshlium".
- If a software failure occurs, consult the section web support.
- Do not place the equipment on trees or plants as they could be damaged by its weight.
- Be particularly careful if you are connected through Ethernet or WiFi; if the settings are incorrectly altered, Meshlium could become inaccessible.
- If you need to clean the device, wipe it with a damp towel.
- If Meshlium needs to be returned, please send it completely dry and free from contaminants.
- Meshlium is not designed to be placed in hard environmental conditions (constant high humidity with condensation, atmospheres with salt suspended in the air), under dangerous chemical elements, atmospheres with corrosive or flammable gases, high voltage installations or special installations. Please contact Libelium technical support to ensure your application is compatible with Meshlium.